• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shout out to Josh Norman

Jeremy Igo

Last night at the Huddle Draft Party Josh Norman stopped by. He didn't just stop by for a quick hello, he stopped by and really just hung out with Panthers fans. He was more than approachable and was happy to take pictures or talk football with whoever wanted to.

If Josh Norman isn't on your short list of favorite Panthers players, he should be. It just does not get any more fan friendly than that. 

Josh was awesome. He definitely just hung out and was happy to talk to everyone. On my short list for sure.

Edit: the whole time he was laughing and talking, I just kept thinking to myself how this guy has a totally different personality on the field. I would like to see how he gets pumped up for games.

Seems like a very good guy. He's responded to tweets of mine and never lets haters get to him. Also it's good to see people come around to him. I know a lot of guys were u see the impression he sucked while he was in Rons dog house, pretty sure I was included in that group, but man did he prove us wrong. Great young cb with a chip on his shoulder attitude. Also I love watching the vine of his Browns int

Josh was awesome. He definitely just hung out and was happy to talk to everyone. On my short list for sure.

Edit: the whole time he was laughing and talking, I just kept thinking to myself how this guy has a totally different personality on the field. I would like to see how he gets pumped up for games.

He listens to the gladiator soundtrack. Not kidding. 

Also, he has that switch that gets flipped. The Josh Norman you spoke to last night is not the same guy in the locker room. 

Last night at the Huddle Draft Party Josh Norman stopped by. He didn't just stop by for a quick hello, he stopped by and really just hung out with Panthers fans. He was more than approachable and was happy to take pictures or talk football with whoever wanted to.

If Josh Norman isn't on your short list of favorite Panthers players, he should be. It just does not get any more fan friendly than that.

I was the biggest Josh Norman hater for a long time, but I met him recently and I have nothing but good things to say about him off the field.

Archived