• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson is not an undersized linebacker

Jeremy Igo

What you've said makes absolutely no sense.  It's impossible to reach if you're drafting the BPA on your board.

like I said it is all relative, qualifying it with "on your board" doesn't change all the available players on the big board.if it works out is it is fine I have no problem with reaching for someone you like but you cant say it is not a reach when it is.

like I said it is all relative, qualifying it with "on your board" doesn't change all the available players on the big board.if it works out is it is fine I have no problem with reaching for someone you like but you cant say it is not a reach when it is.

You're not getting it.  Your big board, my big board, ESPN's big board, NFLN's big board, whatever - they have one thing in common.  They don't matter.  The only big board that matters to an NFL team is THEIR big board.

You're not getting it.  Your big board, my big board, ESPN's big board, NFLN's big board, whatever - they have one thing in common.  They don't matter.  The only big board that matters to an NFL team is THEIR big board.

that's called delusion. Big board means in comparison to all other available prospects.

I never knew too much about this kid but the more I read about him, I get excited. It seems as if he is the perfect fit for this defense. I loved hearing TD gush over him before the draft. I keep reading that he played safety/LB in college (TD did as well). It appears he would play as a hybrid type players in different packages

I talked to a few guys about this at the party last night but I think where Shaq will really help us dominate is redzone defense.

Having Luke, TD, and a guy like Shaq in a hybrid SS/LB role in 20 yards or less equals to a lot of field being covered. Not to mention a lot of big hits. Then you've got Norman taking away the #1WR, Tillman owning the #2. Then you've got Bene being an excellent nickel. There won't be many opportunities for teams to score on us . 

For those wondering, he's not 219 lbs, he's 228 (TD is 235). You may as well start liking him now because we'll all be rooting for him come September.

He's growing on me and I'm pumped to have all that speed at LB. Spending the summer with TD and luke? /drool.

Also got me pumped that RR mentioned how he enables us to cover 2te sets and specifically named dropped Jimmy graham.

We have our sights set high for how far we can go and who we'll have to go through, I can dig it. Let's see what day 2 brings!

For those wondering, he's not 219 lbs, he's 228 (TD is 235). You may as well start liking him now because we'll all be rooting for him come September.

He's growing on me and I'm pumped to have all that speed at LB. Spending the summer with TD and luke? /drool.

Also got me pumped that RR mentioned how he enables us to cover 2te sets and specifically named dropped Jimmy graham.

We have our sights set high for how far we can go and who we'll have to go through, I can dig it. Let's see what day 2 brings!

The fact that he name dropped jimmy graham even though he's not in our division anymore makes me think that we are building a team to win the conference (aka beat Seattle) which gets me pumped

Archived