• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 3 Offensive Targets In Round 2

Jeremy Igo

And second, 57th pick.

Shouldn't count the 2nd as something we "gave up."  We didn't lose it, we moved it, at the price of a 3rd and 6th.  I don't think it's too terrible to move from the bottom, into the top of the 2nd at that cost.  16 spots up is pretty significant.

Shouldn't count the 2nd as something we "gave up." We didn't lose it, we moved it, at the price of a 3rd and 6th. I don't think it's too terrible to move from the bottom, into the top of the 2nd at that cost. 16 spots up is pretty significant.

We did, in fact, exchange the 57th pick as part of the deal. Thus we traded it, synonymous with "gave it up, lost it, etc."

We did, in fact, exchange the 57th pick as part of the deal. Thus we traded it, synonymous with "gave it up, lost it, etc."

Agree to disagree I suppose.  I don't consider that a loss, as we still got a 2nd round pick, just much earlier.

Heard they would try to skip ahead of division rivals this morning. Didn't realize it would be that much of a cost though. Luke warm about this trade.

I'm good with it because f*uck the Saints.

Agree to disagree I suppose. I don't consider that a loss, as we still got a 2nd round pick, just much earlier.

Not understanding why this is such a hard concept for people. We moved up in the 2nd, we didn't lose our 2nd round pick.

Archived