• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 3 Offensive Targets In Round 2

Jeremy Igo

Lol ace your a cam wagoner we understand you've only been posting since 2012, if you think this is my first handle you would be wrong....do you remember when this was panthershuddle?

I doubt it considering you hopped on with cam.

Considering I was against drafting Cam you would be wrong

What was your handle back then? Since your current one was created in 2012

With all due respect to Mr. Igo. Being on the huddle doesn't make you a panther fan. I know original PSL owners that aren't on the huddle. Step outside the world of the internet.

When I was he'd him at Michigan, he looked like a 4.6 - 4.7 guy. That's the number I buy... Personally, I never put much weight in good pro day times. They are always unofficial and I don't ever recall seeing a guy's time get slower from the combine to their pro day, and that's by design... Fast guys run fast all the time.

You can eyeball tenths of a second?

You can eyeball tenths of a second?

Not saying that... Let me clarify, he looked more like a 4.7 than a 4.4. So, I feel I can eyeball 3 tenths,lol. I'm just saying there is fast, and there is slow. He didn't look fast to me.

CJ's contract though.

His contract is what it is... nothing you can do about it this year without dead money... so let him play out this season and make the decision for next year (2016) on him throughout the season based on his production... IF he is no longer productive, get rid of him during or at the end of this season and start looking to the draft for his replacement

Archived