• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 3 Offensive Targets In Round 2

Jeremy Igo

Funchess is the only guy I see possibly making it to our pick... Coincidentally, he is my least favorite of the guys mentioned lol. I would like some legitimate speed on the outside, but I guess when it comes to WR beggars can't be choosers... So I'll take another giant sloth if that's what I'm given.

What do you consider legitimate? I would think a 4.47 at 6'4 would suffice. no

Okay, go here - http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Gettleman-Rivera-rave-about-Shaq-Thompson/80c68e3e-f066-4959-9495-0f8f70736bf5 - and listen to Gettleman say he's not moving up in the first 3 rounds.

Listen again. He was specifically talking about moving up in the 1st. He didn't want to do it because he would have to give up a 2nd to do that and he wasn't willing to do that. If the price to move up is a Round 4 and 5 to move up they will do it. They do not want to give up Rounds 1-3. 

Yeah the 4.7 is an aberration.

When I was he'd him at Michigan, he looked like a 4.6 - 4.7 guy. That's the number I buy... Personally, I never put much weight in good pro day times. They are always unofficial and I don't ever recall seeing a guy's time get slower from the combine to their pro day, and that's by design... Fast guys run fast all the time.

I saw last night that DG said he wouldn't move up in the 2nd or 3rd.  I believe it came from Voth.

Here's the quote.

http://blackandbluereview.com/six-pack-shaq-thompson-thursday-nfl-draft/

Not saying he wouldn't move up in these rounds, just that he wouldn't give away a 1st, 2nd or 3rd to move up. Could easily see us trading our 4th or 5th to move up a bit in the 2nd.

Archived