• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am praying to God's Fisher is on the board in the 2nd

You can find poor halfs for just about anyone. 

The tools are there. 

No doubt.  He's got the tools, but needs some time, that's why I mentioned he could need a NFL level S&C program.  I actually I like the guy, but I'm not putting a ton of stock in him being there at 57.  He's got the best potential IMO at LT but isn't a plug-&-play

No doubt.  He's got the tools, but needs some time, that's why I mentioned he could need a NFL level S&C program.  I actually I like the guy, but I'm not putting a ton of stock in him being there at 57.  He's got the best potential IMO at LT but isn't a plug-&-play

Eh, I disagree. Been plenty of player who no one expected to do anything come in and play good right away, 

I feel much more comfortable about Fisher passblocking for Cam than a washed up Oher. 

Eh, I disagree. Been plenty of player who no one expected to do anything come in and play good right away, 

I feel much more comfortable about Fisher passblocking for Cam than a washed up Oher. 

I dunno.  The wildcats took care of that end and..it wasn't pretty.  Oher is 28...not washed up but not good by any means.  I still don't like our OTs but this class sucks IMO.  I think Crisp, Baldwin, and Gibson can add similar value as a Fisher. 

Archived