• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am praying to God's Fisher is on the board in the 2nd

Fisher is a zone blocking type Oline guy. Also most penalized...Im seeing the Penn Stae LT in our future..in the 3rd.

No way one of the top WR speed threats(game speed) in the draft survives 25 more picks in a league that has a premium on such players.

Of couse most the huddle thinks Justin Hardy is the second coming of Jerry Rice.

Fisher is a zone blocking type Oline guy. Also most penalized...Im seeing the Penn Stae LT in our future..in the 3rd.

No way one of the top WR speed threats(game speed) in the draft survives 25 more picks in a league that has a premium on such players.

Of couse most the huddle thinks Justin Hardy is the second coming of Jerry Rice.

I do not care what scheme his college team ran. He has great hands and is the most athletic T in the draft. The dude has the tools to be an elite pass blocker. All he needs is to just be servicable run blocking. 

The thing about Oregon linemen is that they're taught to hold on the outside. Chip's philosophy was that the refs might call it a few times but not every play and the gain is worth the penalty yards. I think that's something that's easily correctable. What can't be coached is his motor and nastiness. He may be a little on the light side of what Gettlemen is looking for but I think he has a chance to be a solid pro and a potential upgrade at either LT or RT in the future.

I do not care what scheme his college team ran. He has great hands and is the most athletic T in the draft. The dude has the tools to be an elite pass blocker. All he needs is to just be servicable run blocking.

No he projects as a zone blocker..ala Houston Texans, KC, Denver.

Zone blockers are usually the weaker but athletic guys.

Donavan Smith projects as a more true LT for most schemes according to most of the stuff I have read.

I wish we used a zone blocking scheme again. It helped Deangeo and Jstew alot.

No he projects as a zone blocker..ala Houston Texans, KC, Denver.

Zone blockers are usually the weaker but athletic guys.

Donavan Smith projects as a more true LT for most schemes according to most of the stuff I have read.

I wish we used a zone blocking scheme again. It helped Deangeo and Jstew alot.

He is weaker due to his build and weight. His aggressiveness and nasty streak somewhat offsets that. 

He certainly wont be the best run blocker, but he can be an elite pass blocker imo. 

Fisher needs at least a year of a NFL level strength and conditioning program.  I still don't get the hype outside of reading his measurables. 

Huh? You even watch football bro? 

Go watch one of his games. He has very strong hands that latch on to defenders. Has really good quick feet and good technique. 

Only negative I see on his is he is not the best run blocker. 

Huh? You even watch football bro? 

Go watch one of his games. He has very strong hands that latch on to defenders. Has really good quick feet and good technique. 

Only negative I see on his is he is not the best run blocker. 

Don't pull that bs one liner crap.  His second halves against AZ State, Utah, AZ and Oregon State were atrocious. 

Archived