• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DO NOT POST PICKS BEFORE THE PODIUM DOES

Jeremy Igo

You mean people actually wait for the Huddle to announce the pick? Wow!

Two threads on the same thing are annoying.

One thing I will say is that last year, admin/mods got slack when it came to round 6. Be on it, and treat all the draft picks the same please!

You mean people actually wait for the Huddle to announce the pick? Wow!

Two threads on the same thing are annoying.

One thing I will say is that last year, admin/mods got slack when it came to round 6. Be on it, and treat all the draft picks the same please!

I live in the Huddle basement. I will not disappoint.

Sounds good, you should definitely stay off. Maybe give it until Monday.

No not me. The people who want to punish others for being late. Besides some people have a feed that's probably minutes late, will their concerns be legitimate? How early is early, etc.

I don't think this should be an issue.

No not me. The people who want to punish others for being late. Besides some people have a feed that's probably minutes late, will their concerns be legitimate? How early is early, etc.

I don't think this should be an issue.

We will have a general draft discussion thread up and open shortly before the draft starts. Then we will have individual threads stickies for Panthers picks or trades. If someone posts the picks before we hear them from the podium, they will get a time out.

We will have a general draft discussion thread up and open shortly before the draft starts. Then we will have individual threads stickies for Panthers picks or trades. If someone posts the picks before we hear them from the podium, they will get a time out.

Someone posts the picks in the thread or opens a new topic? How do you know that person posting is either not at the draft or has a fast feed, etc.

Someone posts the picks in the thread or opens a new topic? How do you know that person posting is either not at the draft or has a fast feed, etc.

Well I'm watching it live with the huddle open so anything faster than the podium clearly is a social media leak. If you aren't in front of a TV I wouldn't discuss something until you see it on ESPN or NFL or the huddle. If you think you may be ahead of the curve there is really no reason to talk about it early because everyone else will be waiting to hear it.

Archived