• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DO NOT POST PICKS BEFORE THE PODIUM DOES

Jeremy Igo

No one cares that you can use twitter, sexy dexy

That's not what its about. The past Huddle draft chat rooms have been so much fun because everyone would talk about what theyre seeing on social media. Not trying to make waves because I understand the posting in threads thing. The chat room restrictions just seem a tad excessive. If you don't want up to date news or are afraid of spoilers then stick to the threads and stay out of the chat.

That's not what its about. The past Huddle draft chat rooms have been so much fun because everyone would talk about what theyre seeing on social media. Not trying to make waves because I understand the posting in threads thing. The chat room restrictions just seem a tad excessive. If you don't want up to date news or are afraid of spoilers then stick to the threads and stay out of the chat.

People posting draft picks before they were from the podium was the #1 complaint from this time last year. 

I mean, rumors are fine. But when the team is on the clock I would refrain from posting the pick until the podium does. 

People posting draft picks before they were from the podium was the #1 complaint from this time last year.

I mean, rumors are fine. But when the team is on the clock I would refrain from posting the pick until the podium does.

fair enough. I'll be calling in to the studio tonight to say hi to everyone. Put me on speaker.

Archived