• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day Rules

Jeremy Igo

An admin or mod will start a thread about each draft pick for general discussion.

Please use that thread for reaction or silliness.

If you have a original well thought out topic about that draft pick in relation to the team, by all means start a new thread.

Reactionary threads will be deleted and weekend bans will be given.

Soooooo does this mean no GETTLEDOUCHE and "jerry doesn't care about the fans" threads if we don't like the first pick?

I'm personally looking forward to the threads griping about how Carolina didn't sign every single UDFA, especially that guy from that school who flew under the radar because of that thing. Total superstar.

I'm personally looking forward to the threads griping about how Carolina didn't sign every single UDFA, especially that guy from that school who flew under the radar because of that thing. Total superstar.

Justin Hardy is sure to produce some interesting threads whether we pick him or not.

"But but but James Hurst held up against Clowney, the number one pick in the draft."

Given our first round draft awesomeness in recent years, anyone bitching and moaning tonight is likely to look stupid in the coming months, and their worthless posts will be quoted months from now in mocking fashion.

Think before spouting off - you're not a GM or talent evaluator no matter how much you dominate on madden, bros.

Given our first round draft awesomeness in recent years, anyone bitching and moaning tonight is likely to look stupid in the coming months, and their worthless posts will be quoted months from now in mocking fashion.

Think before spouting off - you're not a GM or talent evaluator no matter how much you dominate on madden, bros.

But I only draft "Stars" on Madden!

Well, I guess DG can't restart from a save with more scouting points until he finds them all. Good point.

Archived