• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nate Salley placed on IR

Gscottnc5

Thanks Esc. Sandy Claws, you're a tool. I would rather the panthers cut him. Never said the sky was falling AHOLE

Sorry for the dup. thread

I know you didn't say it and I wasn't intending it as an attack on you (buttwipe) but I do see how it can be taken that way. I just wanted to beat the rush of posters who are going to post that sentiment and, unlike me, truly mean it.

OH NO

oh_no_2.jpg

ALL IS LOST

WE'RE DOOMED

thank you so much for going out of ur way to find a cute pic to flame this guy and say wht were we all thinking. I mean, whats with this OP? wht a jerk he is to come in here and try to report actual news. Thanks again for trying to get rid of him, now if u can just start another prediction thread, we will be all set

I know you didn't say it and I wasn't intending it as an attack on you (buttwipe) but I do see how it can be taken that way. I just wanted to beat the rush of posters who are going to post that sentiment and, unlike me, truly mean it.

That's cool. You're not a tool :D

thank you so much for going out of ur way to find a cute pic to flame this guy and say wht were we all thinking. I mean, whats with this OP? wht a jerk he is to come in here and try to report actual news. Thanks again for trying to get rid of him, now if u can just start another prediction thread, we will be all set

Aw Shucks it wasn't any problem at all. First page of the "oh no" search on google in fact.

If you're coming here for "news" you're coming to the wrong place. If you're looking for speculation and opinion, you'll find plenty. I wouldn't bet on the accuracy of any of it. There may truly be some news but, in most cases, it's repeat of reports from true news sites and organizations.

My post was intended to be a humorous jab at the many doom and gloom posters that have frequented this board over the last couple of weeks. If you truly believe that anybody would be that tore up over Salley, then you have a problem. I re read it afterwards and have apologized to the OP. You on the other hand, can go piss up a rope. Feel free to hurt my feelings with some of that life altering Neg rep.

Where have I ever started a prediction thread?

Archived