• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corey Brown and Andrew Norwell

Jeremy Igo

That is the sound of Bersin heading straight to the practice squad, do not pass go, go straight to the PS.

I don't think that he is practice squad eligible anymore. He was on it two years.  That may be the sound of Bersin heading to the street, but I wouldn't count him out just yet.

I don't think that he is practice squad eligible anymore. He was on it two years. That may be the sound of Bersin heading to the street, but I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Bersin progressively declined in his imortance and ability, very little chance Bersin makes the grade. EspecIally knowing we got Ginn, are happy with Brown, are getting high praise for Hill anf we are going to draft a possible #2 Wr.

Bersin progressively declined in his imortance and ability, very little chance Bersin makes the grade. EspecIally knowing we got Ginn, are happy with Brown, are getting high praise for Hill anf we are going to draft a possible #2 Wr.

I believe they are "happy" with Bersin too.  He is known to be a Cam favorite.  Don't get me wrong, unlike most I don't care if everyone not named KB is somehow miraculously jettisoned, but "Bers" made a few good possession catches last year. He is also 6'3" with 4.5 speed.  You're probably correct though.

Personally I think that Boykin makes it over Philly, being that he has better hands, can make a solid impact on ST, and put up respectable numbers in the only real season that he played. Admittedly that's not a popular view on the Huddle, but I know what I see.  If Hill has his act together, then he has a good shot to make some noise also.

Archived