• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corey Brown and Andrew Norwell

Jeremy Igo

Not really. He just had a sh*tload more targets resulting in more yards and TDs. The Patriots' system makes mediocre WRs look good. Shula's does not.

Still not giving LaFell his due, huh?

Where are all these mediocre receivers? Well, perhaps Corey Brown can go up to New England and look like Wes Walker or Julian Edelman.

I like Norwell but he will always be limited in some ways. He does have a pro mentality that will keep him in the league for a long time. 

Philly has the speed but can he take the hits? Last year the turf injured him. 

I view both of these guys as incomplete players. They excel in some areas but cannot do it all. There is nothing wrong with that but you always look to upgrade from players like these.

I think he could be solid if he continues to develop. I think he works well underneath in the slot, BUT he needs to get much better at catching with his hands and fingers. I would cringe every time he tried to position himself for an unnecessary body catch.

If he can get out of that habit he seems like he could be a serviceable #3, working both underneath and potential for the deep ball.

Archived