• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corey Brown and Andrew Norwell

Jeremy Igo

Philly is a lock if we don't draft a WR in the first 4 rounds. He has to beat out Boykin if we do draft a WR early especially if it's one of the smaller shifty guys like Lockett, Hardy, Crowder or Agholor. Boykin would be a big contributor on special teams where Philly is not, but Philly is well loved by the team and staff. That's a 50/50 camp battle to me.

More upside than any WR here not named Benjamin you say?

Remind me, who exactly do the Raiders have at WR again? The same Raiders who are known to throw bags of money at mediocre players?

Yet they didn't bother giving Moore a contract. Hmm, odd. It couldn't be that maybe they know something we don't.

It's a waste of time, because you won't agree with it anyway, but suffice it to say that the Raiders have three more guys that have more upside than what we have here.

As for Moore, sometimes a player needs a change of scenery. Brandon LaFell surely benefitted. You know, the one people idiotically called LaFail.

It's a waste of time, because you won't agree with it anyway, but suffice it to say that the Raiders have three more guys that have more upside than what we have here.

As for Moore, sometimes a player needs a change if scenery. Brandon LaFell surely benefitted. You know, the one people idiotically called LaFail.

Well, I can think of one thing that we both should be able to agree with on this.

Neither of us knows what the future holds for Brown or Moore. They could both light up the NFL this year. Or they could suck. We don't know.

I'll be happy for both of them if they put up big numbers. If not, well, it happens.

Even if he does, he will be a bench warmer (where he belongs).

Keep that Kleenex handy.

I don't have emotional investment in this. Purely on the field observations. IF we somehow find 5 WRs that are better than him I'll be ecstatic because we'd have the deepest WR group in the league. Right now he's the 2nd best wideout on the team (with a large amount of room to continue development) making nearly nothing. He will see significant playing time next season.

Brandon LaFell surely benefitted. You know, the one people idiotically called LaFail.

Not really. He just had a sh*tload more targets resulting in more yards and TDs. The Patriots' system makes mediocre WRs look good. Shula's does not.

The disdain for Brown and Bersin as well stems from the failures in the return game, but it's still idiotic.

Plain truth of the matter is neither of them should have been back there. That was a failure by our FO, and a mistake that we did not make this offseason luckily.

Whooah....easy there lumpin that Bersin in with Brown

I don't have emotional investment in this. Purely on the field observations. IF we somehow find 5 WRs that are better than him I'll be ecstatic because we'd have the deepest WR group in the league. Right now he's the 2nd best wideout on the team (with a large amount of room to continue development) making nearly nothing. He will see significant playing time next season.

You don't have an emotional investment...?

I don't believe Brown is the second best receiver on the team. Moreover, if he is the second best receiver on the team, then we've got some serious issues.

Whooah....easy there lumpin that Bersin in with Brown

I know, I know. He was okay for what we needed at WR as a #4 option.

But not as a punt returner, and damn sure not as the #1 fugging read in the playoffs on the road in Seattle of all places.

Archived