• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corey Brown and Andrew Norwell

Jeremy Igo

IMO, the Brown hate stems from his complete failure as a returner.  He surprised as a WR.  Going forward, he's a pure WR but with Gettleman's emphasis on special teams that's going to make it hard on him.  Gettleman wants his bottom of the roster guys contributing on special teams and I think that's pretty clear given this year's FA acquisitions.  "Bottom of the roster" at WR on this team means anything below #3.  We rarely go 5 wide and Olsen is always going to be out there, so our 4th WR gets very little run.  

How can anyone hate Philly Brown? He's a Panther, we should be happy to have him and as a fan base root for the players on our team.*

*unless that player is Everette Brown, Armanti Edwards, Dwayne Jarrett, etc.

I root for every player we have ever had.

People let Internet debates push them to stupid extremes to argue their opinion.

See politics in this country.

I think it's awesome that the staff made those decisions without him being there or his knowledge. Speaks to the confidence he has in his staff. We got a good thing going in our FO

I agree. I got the impression that he and the whole staff identify players and their grades and if they are wanted and go undrafted it's a green light to sign them. Pretty cool.

The disdain for Brown and Bersin as well stems from the failures in the return game, but it's still idiotic.

Plain truth of the matter is neither of them should have been back there. That was a failure by our FO, and a mistake that we did not make this offseason luckily.

The disdain for Brown and Bersin as well stems from the failures in the return game, but it's still idiotic.

Plain truth of the matter is neither of them should have been back there. That was a failure by our FO, and a mistake that we did not make this offseason luckily.

My bad. Quoted by mistake.

Archived