• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First ever Mock Pie Draft.

Jeremy Igo

Since it's the later rounds of the draft, gonna go with a small school projection with big potential and select Chicken and Waffles Pot Pie

Follows in the footsteps of HOFer Chicken Pot Pie, but without the draft day baggage of crust. Will change the game forever

Sweet Potato Pie is the pie that Pumpkin Pie wish it could be.

The ONLY thing my Inlaws like about me is that once a year, for Thanksgiving, I make a Sweet Potato Pie.

Sweet Potato Pie may be a UDFA, but you have to have these type pies on your team.

As I am starting to hear rumors about rhubarb I guess it is time to jump the gun.

My plan all along was trading out of the first for the Browns first pick in 2016 and a 3rd (using the 3rd on rhubarb).

We don't expect to be competitive yet in 2015 as we lack a franchise accessory, but we are hearing vanilla ice cream will declare early in 2016 and our expected 7-12 pick and the Browns first might be enough to trade up.

So while we might not look much now we will have a top three pie accessory combo in 2016.

Archived