• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whisky River

Jeremy Igo

Piggy backing off of SCP...

Can someone explain Whisky river to me? It's a country bar that no country fans go to that plays top 40 and hip hop?

That a successful business model?

Not really: http://jacksonville.com/entertainment/food-and-dining/2014-01-17/story/without-notice-whisky-river-closes-jacksonvilles

Looks like BMG runs them, so it's basically a newer version of BAR Charlotte. It's the bug zapper that all the rednecks from surrounding towns are drawn to when they come in for a night in the big city. 

Can someone explain Whisky river to me? It's a country bar that no country fans go to that plays top 40 and hip hop?

Whiskey River is like the love child that would be born if Pigeon Forge, TN had sex with Myrtle Beach, SC in the back of a 1974 El Camino with 24" spinner rims and a rebel flag bumper sticker.

I was at the Whiskey River in the Epicenter Friday night drunk as hell. I'm really not sure what it is to be honest. Bull riding, dancing, half naked girls dancing around. But no one was wearing cowboy poo at all. No country music either. Sluts galore.

I liked the girl/sausage ratio though it was at least 2:1, probably because guys paid a cover.

Only reason I went is my friend and I were following talking to two hot MILFS who happens to like it (?).

Typical box bar.  Nothing much to it, they get the blackout crowds. 

there's a little dive in bumfug kernersville, north carolina called time out. the bartender looks like ten miles of bad road and shirtless fat boys sit around calling each other sexual epithets and girls with browning logos tattooed on their necks grind on their men with browning logos tattooed on their arms and a dj spins discs of rap songs that white people know so a duo of women indistinguishable from dat alice mirror pics can scream oh ***** ***** motherfuger into a mic covered in bo rounds and skoal.

i imagine whiskey river is like a larger version of time out.

I figured phillyb you would at least answer the question considering you probably know his real name and blood type. carry on no need to interfere with the circle jerkness, tho it would be nice to know the kid who has been "jokingly" tourmented online didn't just get murdered.

I figured phillyb you would at least answer the question considering you probably know his real name and blood type. carry on no need to interfere with the circle jerkness, tho it would be nice to know the kid who has been "jokingly" tourmented online didn't just get murdered.

Alice's name is Alejando Lastra and he's a realtor. His father is a doctor.

That's not him.

Archived