• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL scouts anonymously discuss the top OT prospects:

gettlemanjack

I think Gettleman has no choice but to take a WR in the 1st. A lot of prospects that seemed very likely to fall to us in the 2nd like Agolohor and Dorsett will now not make it out of the 1st round. This WR class is getting hot at the right time and all the top ones will be gone in the 1st round. So far it goes like this.. (IN NO PARTICUlAR ORDER)

Jaelen Strong

Amari Cooper

Kevin White

Devin Smith

Breshad Perriman

Phillip Dorsett

Devante Parker

Nelson Agolohor

No way any of those WRs will be there for us in the 2nd. Then you resort to drafting Justin Hardy in the 2nd because with all the other WRs gone Hardy will come off the board faster and wont fall to us in the 3rd. If Gettleman truly wants a legit WR (and not another camp body type of player) then he has to ask himself this simple question.. Am I willing to pull the trigger on Hardy in tje 2nd round or take one of these other guys right now in the 1st round.

Out of those guys I mentioned I see Strong, Agolohor, Devin Smith and Dorsett there when we pick at 25.

Humphries' high school OC said Panthers scouts have met with him about Humphries:

Brand, the former Mallard Creek offensive coordinator, said he has talked with scouts from Carolina and San Diego about Humphries.

“They’re very interested,” Brand said of the Panthers. “I just don’t think he’ll make it that far.”

Brand said scouts wanted to know what Humphries was like outside of football, and whether teammates and teachers liked him.

“He was the best player with the best personality and the most fun to be around,” Brand said he told them. “Everyone gravitated toward him because he was so fun-loving and he’s so genuine.”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article19440228.html

Archived