• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DAL beat reporter for ESPN explains why 6-4 Cowboys beat Panthers by 10 en route to an 11-5 season

gettlemanjack

more from the Cowboy forum:

"Honestly, when the schedule was released I couldn't figure out why they frontloaded the Philadelphia and New York games early, considering they try to keep the end of the season interesting playoff wise. Now I know. And don't tell me they didn't keep his suspension in mind. First game he's back is against Carolina."

funny how the average fans of every team thinks the NFL is out to get them. I'm up to page 10 and pretty much all of them are like this post:

"They are trying to use this as an example because he now plays for the Cowboys. I doubt they would give him a suspension if he played for the Patriots or the Niners.

we apparently aren't very high profile to them:

"So, if this does stand, Hardy and Dallas will only face one high profile team........GB. Phil and NY will be well into the rear-view mirror. When was the last time that the two main div rivals were done near Thanksgiving?"

"Also I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but having both Giants and Eagles games before week 10 when they've been scheduling the majority of division games later in the season seems fishy. Add in that New England is early AND his return is scheduled against the Panthers on Thanksgiving and the questions become that much more fishy."

Any of y'all remember that game in 05 where we blocked a field goal to win the game and they still called roughing the kicker and the cowboys went down and scored a TD to win? Only team that gets more calls is Dook basketball

That was the game where smitty also got tossed and they hurt kasay.

i hear cowboy fans bitching all the time about how there's a grand conspiracy by the NFL to keep their franchise down

meanwhile fans of the other 31 franchises can't comment because they've all suffered brain damage from even being within earshot of that bullshit

I'm sure their failures have absolutely nothing to do with that nutjob upstairs who constantly wastes draft picks and huge amounts of cap space.

Dallas is still living in this weird little dream world where apparently you only need one quality defensive player to have a good defense (Demarcus Ware anyone?).

Dallas does however seem to get an excessive amount of favorable penalty calls against us, so we will see.

I ever make it to that field, I'm desecrating the star somehow, some way.  That fanbase at the very least deserves that much.

more from the Cowboy forum:

"Honestly, when the schedule was released I couldn't figure out why they frontloaded the Philadelphia and New York games early, considering they try to keep the end of the season interesting playoff wise. Now I know. And don't tell me they didn't keep his suspension in mind. First game he's back is against Carolina."

they've gotten at least 3-4 game-winning penalties against us that I remember, so they're cordially invited to go sodomize themselves with a cactus from where I'm standing.

They're making up for that blown call in the post season with the Cowboys schedule this year

The fact that People dont understand the Rule doesnt make it a blown Call. Dez did clearly not have pocession throughout the process and the Call Was absolutely right.

Archived