• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

YoungPanthers89

Act like a drunk, drug-headed gold digging bitch, and that's what you get. She is at best a liar. I listened to some of the shenanigans about lying to the police about drugs.

Holder had her history. Hardy had never beaten on anyone before according to reports.

And, for the record, I don't support woman beaters, rapists, or anything of the nature. I tell my son all the time that the first rule of keeping out of trouble is not to put yourself in the situation. But, experience has taught me that sometimes you can still get jammed up, particularly with an unscrupulous woman. I tell him that if this happens always remember that "no is no", and if a woman decides that she is going to beat on you, then it is OK to restrain her.

Hardy was no saint in the situation, but neither was Holder. I believe that she did come at him some type of way, and his temper almost got the best of him. That being said, I don't think that he beat her. Should he have probably walked away? Yes. But basically if you don't want hands on you, then don't put hands on anyone else. That rule applies especially for a woman who is crazy enough to lay hands on a man.

I call it like I see it. If that disturbs you, then whatever. I find it disturbing how you and others are so quick to take a drunkard's word over someone that had never had a reputation for beating women. But by golly it is America.

That severely contradicts what you said just minutes earlier. You said, verbatim, "He may have been better off going Ray Rice on her and taking his medicine."

Hopefully your son can grow up to be a real man despite not having one in his life.

If this suspension holds, I might just have to watch on mute. The entire game is going to be how righteous the NFL and GODell are for striking down the man that makes Hitler look like Mother Theresa. No way any network or broadcaster will have balls to voice any opinion that might even suggest that 10 games was too harsh.

Maybe I'll listen to Eugene make up words and botch names.  

That severely contradicts what you said just minutes earlier. You said, verbatim, "He may have been better off going Ray Rice on her and taking his medicine."

Hopefully your son can grow up to be a real man despite not having one in his life.

I didn't say that I agreed with it idiots. And fug you, Batman. I haven't forgotten your poo earlier this month. Lucky for both of us that they took your response down before I could see it.

I am sure I am more man and dad than most. So fug you for being so insulting.

Wow!!

I'm still wondering why the police didn't arrest Greg at the scene. . Or why nobody brings up the 10 hours between crime scene and her going to the hospital? ?

Doesn't this make the Mecklenburg county prosecutor look bad for not going thru with a jury trial? ?

This will be appealed. .

Some people think that it's fair for Hardy to get 10 games, and Rice to get two games, when what Rice did was arguably worse,and the circumstances were that much more black and white.

That's the society that we live in. Hypocrisy on the Huddle is alive and well.

Some people think that it's fair for Hardy to get 10 games, and Rice to get two games, when what Rice did was arguably worse,and the circumstances were that much more black and white.

That's the society that we live in. Hypocrisy on the Huddle is alive and well.

Rice only getting two games was never right, and regardless of motive, the NFL did the right thing by suspending him indefinitely.

Even though he's officially reinstated, Rice is pretty much a pariah now. Meanwhile, Hardy has a contract and will get paid something this season, which is unlikely to happen for Rice.

I'd definitely say Rice has it worse than Hardy at the moment.

You just can't make this $hit up. Really Roger? Wth did JR do to piss this dude off? Time to remove the shield JR. That being said, the schedule makers made this schedule to ensure that Hardy returns against us. I guarantee you that they knew of the 10 game suspension prior to making the schedule. I also believe the only reason that we have a Thanksgiving day game is because of the Greg Hardy situation.

Lastly 10 games! For what? Imho, Rice and AP did much worse stuff than GH allegedly did . They obviously are appeasing all of the holier than thou media jerks and special interest groups to make up for their lack of action against Rice, and obvious incompetence in their dealing with that situation, by screwing over GH and ultimately the Panthers. Complete inconsistent BS.

Rice only getting two games was never right, and regardless of motive, the NFL did the right thing by suspending him indefinitely.

Even though he's officially reinstated, Rice is pretty much a pariah now. Meanwhile, Hardy has a contract and will get paid something this season, which is unlikely to happen for Rice.

I'd definitely say Rice has it worse than Hardy at the moment.

The ONLY reason why he may have it worse is because he is deemed to be washed up. In short, he sucks.

Hardy is missing prime playing time and the ability to maximize his earnings potential based on some nebulous circumstances. If he didn't want to play the game so badly and get his career back on track, he probably would have been better off to just let it go to trial, but who knows how long that would have taken?

You just can't make this $hit up. Really Roger? Wth did JR do to piss this dude off? Time to remove the shield JR. That being said, the schedule makers made this schedule to ensure that Hardy returns against us. I guarantee you that they knew of the 10 game suspension prior to making the schedule. I also believe the only reason that we have a Thanksgiving day game is because of the Greg Hardy situation.

Lastly 10 games! For what? Imho, Rice and AP did much worse stuff than GH allegedly did . They obviously are appeasing all of the holier than thou media jerks and special interest groups to make up for their lack of action against Rice, and obvious incompetence in their dealing with that situation, by screwing over GH. Complete inconsistent BS.

Arguing which is worse is like arguing over who was treated worse by European Settlers, Indians or Blacks. It doesn't even matter, they're all terrible and inexcusable acts. That said, I'm not sure what your arguing. Rice & AP have been punished far worse than Hardy to this point.

Rice will never play another game in the NFL.

AP was suspended 6 games without pay in '14.

Hardy was paid $13,000,000 last year and just signed another $13,000,000 contract this year.

Even if the 10 game suspension holds up he will still have earned $20,000,000 in a 2 year span while playing in 7 games. Then next offseason he'll get another contract, and likely very large if he stays out of trouble. Such a terrible punishment.

Archived