• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

YoungPanthers89

You really don't want to get into a debate about cognitive ability. The poo you've posted here over the past 3 years. And...I stand by my initial statement, your assumptions aside.

Dude, you would be bringing a cap gun to a war zone with me son.

My 10 yo son has more cognitive ability than you and all of your family members combined.

oh no. he'll be facing us after missing 25 games?

and just when is he allowed to work out with the team?

i'm sorry, hardy is a threat....but after all that time off and with so limited amount to work with the team (i guess), i'm just not all that worried about him.

oh no. he'll be facing us after missing 25 games?

and just when is he allowed to work out with the team?

i'm sorry, hardy is a threat....but after all that time off and with so limited amount to work with the team (i guess), i'm just not all that worried about him.

It looks like he can participate in all offseason activities (OTAs, preseason games, etc) but once week 1 rolls around he'll be back to sitting on the sofa until the day after their 10th game. Assuming he's reinstated at that point.

Imagine if you are falsely accused and you then look at what happened to Hardy compared to Peterson and Rice. The message is do not fight it and that message is a really sad one.

Greg wasn't falsely accused. He beat Nicole.

Or maybe the evidence suggests he's not so innocent. Like he was originally found guilty of and paid his way out of. Is it that hard to believe he could have done something wrong?

I don't think we are talking about the same thing. You are talking about Greg being guilty (he is), while I'm talking about the hypocritical landscape of the NFL to act like they care about the issue of DV when they immediately try to capitalize and make money off of it (they are).

Greg wasn't falsely accused. He beat Nicole.

Everything points to his restraining her, not beating her. There is a difference. If a 290 man wants to beat a woman, I am pretty sure there would be more than a few scratches or light bruises. He probably wanted to choke the bitch, then thought better of it. He may have been better off going Ray Rice on her and taking his medicine.

Archived