• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 5 Bye Week

Jeremy Igo

Of course Seattle's gotta be scheduled for that annual dreadful Panthers bye week hangover. Way to fug us over, NFL. Did Russell Wilson make this schedule?

To most NFL teams having a bye the week before a game increases win % by about 7%.  I dont know if he made the schedule or not, but Russell Wilson didn't hire our idiot coach.

Seattle is hopeless anyway, who cares if we get them after a bye. At this point i would be completely cool with us treating Seattle as a pre season game, if we lost to them 4 times in a row, its a lost cause

Do you put as much effort as you can into making the worst posts possible or does it come naturally

I've debunked the Rivera bye week myth last year to my satisfaction. You always want your bye before your toughest game, so it works out perfect we have it before SEA. I'm looking forward to Vengence.

Also our bye weeks work out perfect because we have the bye and the mini-bye at the 1/3 and 2/3 marks which is awesome (the mini-bye being the 10-day break after DAL)

This is setting up to be a special season

Seriously, four games consist of all losing teams from last year, two of which we get in Charlotte. You really think its acceptable to be below .500 at the bye under that scenario?

What on earth does that have to do with treating the Seahawks like a "preseason game" and saying it's a "lost cause"?

Archived