• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Area Breweries

Jeremy Igo

NoDa's beers are really good. They're my favorite by far.

But I'm more of a regular at Triple C. They have some good beers and I love their outdoor area and how dog friendly they are. It's close to my house so if the weather is nice I take my pups over for a few beers on the weekends.

I work within walking distance of OMB, but last night was the first night this year that I've visited. I've always liked their beer, but like TNPanther said, their food is awesome. They make their own pizza dough and sauce in house, and they get the little things right, like their French fries. To me that's always a good indicator of whether an establishment takes their menu seriously, or just phoning it in to have something to serve with their beers. 

I like Triple C as well, and they always have a good food truck outside. It's a great time to be a beer lover in Charlotte. 

I work within walking distance of OMB, but last night was the first night this year that I've visited. I've always liked their beer, but like TNPanther said, their food is awesome. They make their own pizza dough and sauce in house, and they get the little things right, like their French fries. To me that's always a good indicator of whether an establishment takes their menu seriously, or just phoning it in to have something to serve with their beers. 

I like Triple C as well, and they always have a good food truck outside. It's a great time to be a beer lover in Charlotte. 

I work that close as well. I go on occasion with work or friends and they do a great job overall...

I just cant jive with the owner. Not a fan of him.

For me I love NoDa

I work that close as well. I go on occasion with work or friends and they do a great job overall...

I just cant jive with the owner. Not a fan of him.

For me I love NoDa

In the old days, when it was across the street and business was smaller, I could see where having issues with the ownership might be problematic, but now it's so big, I wouldn't be able to pick the guy out of the crowd. What on Earth did he do to rustle your jimmies?

Sycamore brewing is a really cool spot, and their selection is very good. They also have a few beers with Seinfeldian names, which is a big selling point for me. The outdoor area is huge and there's a lot going on, but don't go if you're put off by roughly a 2:1 people to dog ratio.

Archived