• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

scott paul to replace jon richardson

dpanthersman

quite honestly the funnies thing that ever happened with WCW was when Raven came back and would just spend like 20 minutes at a time whining in the ring about something and every other night some lunatic from the audience would try to attack him

it wasn't scripted because he wouldn't even acknowledge it had happened, just kept reading.

that was also before goldberg lost to 95 year old diamond dallas page on the pay per view they cut out on purpose

I don't know - I think Booker T accidentally calling Hulk Hogan the N word on on either Live TV or PPV wins that one. Oh and of course, David Arquette becoming the world champion to promote that awful movie he did...

I don't know - I think Booker T accidentally calling Hulk Hogan the N word on on either Live TV or PPV wins that one. Oh and of course, David Arquette becoming the world champion to promote that awful movie he did...

by far the worst movie tie in was when they had Chucky do a video interview when Bride of Chucky came out.

the last wrestling even i ever went to was when they showed live footage of ric flair breaking out of a mental institution eric bischoff has sent him to for some reason and then immediately he came to the arena with tons of people in straight jackets running around.

the next night he had a heart attack in the ring and the ems had to come get him lol

I remember the drunk scott hall storyline ending with a match-up between kevin nash and scott hall on a PPV. Nash ended up destroying him with back-to-back jackknife powerbombs. I was all like "whoa man, how can you do that to your best friend man?" but then I was like "I guess some people need that tough kind of love, plus hall was kind of dick".

This kinda makes me want to start watching wrastling again. I don't think I've watched any since around the time stone cold quit. Probably 2003.

Archived