• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

scott paul to replace jon richardson

dpanthersman

Guest Hulk Hogan

You got me Hulking up right now brother! Anyone who wants to jackknife me is going to get the big boot and a big leg drop BROTHER!

Hidden

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Hidden

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> awooooooooooo

quite honestly the funnies thing that ever happened with WCW was when Raven came back and would just spend like 20 minutes at a time whining in the ring about something and every other night some lunatic from the audience would try to attack him

it wasn't scripted because he wouldn't even acknowledge it had happened, just kept reading.

that was also before goldberg lost to 95 year old diamond dallas page on the pay per view they cut out on purpose

Guest Hulk Hogan

quite honestly the funnies thing that ever happened with WCW was when Raven came back and would just spend like 20 minutes at a time whining in the ring about something and every other night some lunatic from the audience would try to attack him

it wasn't scripted because he wouldn't even acknowledge it had happened, just kept reading.

that was also before goldberg lost to 95 year old diamond dallas page on the pay per view they cut out on purpose

That was Halloween Havoc the pay per view where I finally squashed the warrior dude! Too bad no one got to see it because WCW went over the time limit!

BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER!

BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER!

That was Halloween Havoc the pay per view where I finally squashed the warrior dude! Too bad no one got to see it because WCW went over the time limit!

BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER!

BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER!

Hey Hulkster, has your murdering, reckless son got out of prison yet? I think I saw your wife making out with an 18 year old the other day.

Guest Hulk Hogan

Hey Hulkster, has your murdering, reckless son got out of prison yet? I think I saw your wife making out with an 18 year old the other day.

Yeah BROTHER! He found Jesus and is now making lots of money being on my daughters show Brooke knows best! My bimbo ex wife is currenlty dating a 19 year old. Get your facts straight BROTHER before I close line you with my 24 inch pythons DUDE!

Archived