• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gurley: Ready by training camp

Jeremy Igo

I can't believe you guys are questioning TD's motives like that?

TD has more integrity than to ***** himself out.

The man gave his opinion and that is good enough for me.

Has nothing to do with his motives. He was asked about a fellow Georgia Bulldog who he has a relationship with so of course he said nice things about him. TD is a nice guy. He's not going to publicly say anything negative about someone, particularly someone he likes.

Has nothing to do with his motives. He was asked about a fellow Georgia Bulldog who he has a relationship with so of course he said nice things about him. TD is a nice guy. He's not going to publicly say anything negative about someone, particularly someone he likes.

Just because he is asked about someone he is familiar with does not mean he would speak so flatteringly about him.

I'm just saying TD doesn't have to or need to help Gurley. He did it because he believes it, and I believe him.

Unless the RB is AP quality into the position is way overrated, give me a bad ass O-line or a WR in the first

He aint AP but he may not be terribly far off. His health concerns are real, but if healthy he has as much talent as just about anyone else. While the if is there i still believe strongly he will go top 15 ahead of some of the OTs and defensive players projected ahead of him.

Archived