• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gurley: Ready by training camp

Jeremy Igo

I don't know if anyone else saw Draft Academy on ESPN last week, but in one of the Gurley segments his physical therapist from the Andrews Institute said he thought he was about a month behind in his rehab. That was filmed in late January or early February and would certainly be referring to the strength of his leg rather than how well the knee is healing but I thought that was interesting.

I mean if you're trying to be sarcastic, I can talk about him more but I think the talent is pretty apparent.  I just can't see the Dolphins, Chargers, Cowboys, and Cardinals all passing on him.

*edit-didn't see the end of your OP...but don't see why pointing that out is getting to you.  I think most people minus the anti-RB in R1 crowd would gladly welcome him.   

I wouldn't be opposed to Gurley in first and a bruiser like Cobb in the 5th.

Clock management is key! Shoot outs really come down to luck where as stout defense and time using offense is a control your destiny style of play. You just have to make sure points are added at the end of those long drives

I think the only guy I'd be willing to trade up for is Cooper, if he somehow slid. I'm not sold on TG as being the next AP, I just remember how the same sort of praise was being bandied about for Trent Richardson, and we saw how that turned out.

Archived