• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gurley: Ready by training camp

Jeremy Igo

#Georgia RB Todd Gurley (ACL), who had medical rechecks yesterday & today, checked out fine, source said. Viewed as good to go for the draft

Does this effect your opinion of the Panthers possibly selecting him?

( Yes yes, he may not be there for you morons that like to point that out in every topic. Him not bring there is a given, it may happen, we get it, now stfu)

Let's just say I'd be cautiously optimistic if we drafted him. I'd love the upside and the possibility of landing an elite workhorse back... but if can't stay healthy it's not worth it. His running style with NFL defenders banging him repeatedly is worrisome. I'm just not sure he could handle 20+ carries a game once Stew is no longer a Panther.

Ultimately I'd much rather take a healthy back with #1 potential in rounds 2-4.

I am fully on board the Gurley train. I might still wonder about the "what if" if Shaq Thompson isn't ours. But the first time Gurley scores some spectacular TD I will forget haha.

thats good news, hope we draft him . i wouldn't mind trading up and jumping sandiego and arizona to get him because i feel they are our biggest threats in getting gurly.

I saw a mock somewhere that had the Falcons taking him. I'm not sure we could really move up even past San Diego. Not without sacrificing picks that Gman could use to draft more gems. This draft is loaded with great talent in rounds 3-5.

I am fully on board the Gurley train. I might still wonder about the "what if" if Shaq Thompson isn't ours. But the first time Gurley scores some spectacular TD I will forget haha.

I saw a mock somewhere that had the Falcons taking him. I'm not sure we could really move up even past San Diego. Not without sacrificing picks that Gman could use to draft more gems. This draft is loaded with great talent in rounds 3-5.

i seen that too but idk if anyone will reach on gurly that early in the draft. im thinking he falls to the 15 - 17 range and i think we can get away with trading our first and maybe a  3rd rounder to trade up . all depends what players are falling.

Archived