• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers draft hat has been unveiled:

gettlemanjack

If you have no reason to keep the sun out of your eyes, or the rain off your head. You don't need a hat. That, and it is disrespectful that you wear your hats indoors.

Hats are no longer a fashion statement. They are a needless accessory that too many folks think make them look cool.

Put the hat away, wash your hair occasionally, and join the civilized world.

That said. To each there own. Far be it for me to criticize folks for wanted to look...a certain way.

Lol, got a good chuckle at the posters in this thread (even his highness) who act like flat bills are some new thing people just started doing recently.  It's been going on forever... in fact it's how the hats are originally made.  As someone already pointed out, even the baseball players used to wear their hats with a flat bill.

It's not some new fad.  Even in the 90's and early to mid 2000's people were wearing flat bills in pop culture.  Hell, even growing up in my area in southeast NC I've saw plenty of farmers wearing flat bill netted hats when I was younger.

If you don't like it, fine, don't wear it.  Put a bend in your hat.  It's just funny how something as simple as a hat can bring out the intolerance and ignorance in people so quickly.

Flat bills aren't going anywhere.

Archived