• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers draft hat has been unveiled:

gettlemanjack

I don't think I can say I've seen a fitted hat with a flat bill

The fitted hats by New Era that players in the MLB wear and you see in a store like Lids are all flat filled hats initially. Takes some patience but if you wear them enough they naturally get a nice curve to them with a little help. I have a fitted New Era Panthers hat that I only wear forwards that fits like any pro baseball players hat... Fitted to the contours of my head with a natural curve. It takes a while to get the right fit and curve but it's worth it. Like I said, just need to make sure it fits properly, wear it forwards often, sweat in it, wear it in a light rain and let it dry on your head. Eventually the brim will get a perfect natural curve and the awkward boxy look on the top of your head will shrink up and fit to your head.

Is that a Walgreens hat in the front right?

Lmao Washington Nationals. I was kind of forced to go to a Giants game at AT&T park one day and they were playing Washington so I went to Lids and bought a Nationals cap because fug the fuging Giants.

flat-bill baseball hats are old school. Look at MLB players from the 70's and 80's, which is when regular people started wearing baseball hats

as someone wrote on another forum:

"We're coming full circle. Back when I was growing up and playing baseball (late 70's early 80's), the only people who wore baseball caps with curved bills were farmers."

I only wore a hat for a period in the 90's, and back then, the coolest thing was a cheap baseball hat with a pre-bent brim that was really beat-up and frayed with the bill bent in a full semi-circle

I don't see how that is any worse than expensive authentic MLB baseball hats with a flat bill that is very brand new looking with the bill flat or just slightly/gently bent

0170762001425336298_filepicker.jpg

pete-rose-nolan-ryan-autographed-photogr

ozzie-smith.jpg

477.H8H_0494_med.jpeg

Archived