• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Team predications - panthers

Mr ocho nueve

I agree and I'm thinking the defense will eventually form into a bend but don't break style of defense. We will allow the underneath stuff and when teams get into the redzone we will tighten up and force field goals. We might give up a ton of yards and lose the field position game but they might not give up a lot of points.

I just can't imagine how we have come to this, a few years ago our defense was outstanding and now we are talking about how terrible we might be. I think Fox got away from his philosophy of being able to stop the run. Losing Jenkins, Rucker, and Minter was the beginning of the decline and we really haven't replaced those players' production.

Your right, Stewart alone wont give us 2 games. Just his presence being there, knowing if our great RB comes out, another almost as good jumps in. Its a non stop heavy rushing bombardment all game long. DWill wont get worn out and Stew will be hungry whn he comes in. Who knows, Goodson might be able to fill that role but Im deff more comfortable with JStew

Archived