• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Team predications - panthers

Mr ocho nueve

8-8 is the worst I have us going prdicated on the DT situation not getting resloved, DBs continuing to play horribly, Stewart unable to play and Jake not playing well.

On the flip side, if most of those issues are resolved or don't become reality, I think 10-6 is not out of the question.

I think 8-8 sounds about right. Ill move that to 10-6 when I feel comfortable enough knowing when JStew will return. As people said earlier, something just isnt right with that injury situation, but we'll see. Goodson looked like a great backup to DWill but Ill wait on him also to see what he does against Pitt. I not ready to say he can be a great number 2 after just one good game. If he can have success vs Pitt like he did Balt then we have ourselves one amazing backfield.

That plus Jake is starting to understand the role he needs to have on this team. We dont need a 300 yrd firey QB. Just someone who wont lose the game and (dare i say "manage") the game will. Defense is looking terrible but they have 12 days to fix it. If we can slow down Phili, I love our chances of slowing down basically any team we play

Archived