• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shakeup within the organization: Mark and Jon Richardson resign

Sam Mills Fan

guys, don't read into this

this is a smoke screen, similar to the recent news that the cia torture scandal will be investigated, which takes the focus off of health care reform.

in similar fashion, putting that we signed a DT and that there is a shakeup in the organization in the news is taking concetration off the fact that we paid 100mil dollars combined to jake delhomme and chris gamble in the off season and both players are looking like they may lose their starting positions. also it distracts from the teams terrible defense.

c mon man.

People leave or get told to leave for one reason and one reason only. And that is that they didn't like or were not liked by the organization. Plain simple fact. Well I guess you could say they are rich brats and could just go hang at the beach.

This quote from Jerry Richardson makes me think there is more to it then just a guy resigning for "personal reasons" and a guy resigning as a formality so he can inherit the team:

"At the same time, I am thankful that we have a staff that has been in place for many years and knows our philosophy."

When I read that, it sounds like they departed for "philosophical reasons" to me...

This quote from Jerry Richardson makes me think there is more to it then just a guy resigning for "personal reasons" and a guy resigning as a formality so he can inherit the team:

When I read that, it sounds like they departed for "philosophical reasons" to me...

I thought the same thing at first, then I thought "this IS Big Cat we are talking about...."

So let me get this straight....

Steve Smith, and Sir Purr are trading places with Jon and Mark?

All PSL owners get refunds this year, and all tickets are free, and first come first serve this season???

Bill Cowher will head up the cheerleading committee.....

And we are moving to LA.......right?

Did I understand this correctly???????

Cooooooooool !!

:D

Archived