• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shakeup within the organization: Mark and Jon Richardson resign

Sam Mills Fan

Maybe they wanted a different QB

Very possible. When I heard about the contract this team gave to Jake in the offseason I almost wrecked my car. And I love Jake. Maybe the rest of the owners were none too pleased and with Big Cat's health, the sons got out while the gettin' was good?

From another board....Jon was leaving for lifestyle reasons...wanted out of the daily grind, and Mark is leaving because....

Inheritance formalities...nothing more...Big Cat could go anytime now so they want Mark to not be an employee so he can take over as majority Owner when his Pop dies. You should know better, frankly.

From another board....Jon was leaving for lifestyle reasons...wanted out of the daily grind, and Mark is leaving because....

Inheritance formalities...nothing more...Big Cat could go anytime now so they want Mark to not be an employee so he can take over as majority Owner when his Pop dies. You should know better, frankly.

Exactly what I was thinking.

So it'll still be the Disney Channel at BOA Stadium then.. :(

Archived