• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shakeup within the organization: Mark and Jon Richardson resign

Sam Mills Fan

what's that? 83% of tickets are sold before the start of every year, the ticket owners are basically locked in, the stadium is almost paid for, and there's no real competition within the state?

OH TEH NOES THEY'RE GOING TO MOVE THE TEAM!

Every Jaguars game this year is blacked out, and that's with tarps covering half the damn stadium. Which team do you think is going to move first?

The Panthers aren't going anywhere.

Growing market, consistently selling out a 72K stadium.

Could be a lot of things, but one thing I do know is that Mark Richardson wasn't respected by a lot of people inside the organization.

I do wonder how much of a staff turnover will happen, how many policies will change, etc. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see some upheaval.

why was mark not respected..

Guest BradThomas

why was mark not respected..

He wasn't respected because of the way he treated people and some of the decisions he's made in the past.

I've heard that there are several people in the ownership group who are against him running the show. This could be a precursor to some drama yet to come.

The Panthers aren't going anywhere.

Growing market, consistently selling out a 72K stadium.

Could be a lot of things, but one thing I do know is that Mark Richardson wasn't respected by a lot of people inside the organization.

I do wonder how much of a staff turnover will happen, how many policies will change, etc. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see some upheaval.

Ding, ding, ding.

Good riddance in my view.

Archived