• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shakeup within the organization: Mark and Jon Richardson resign

Sam Mills Fan

Guest BradThomas

it can't be anything positive.

If it were, they'd have had a real press conference and taken questions from reporters. An owner's son doesn't step down from being team president without taking questions from the press or without some sort of ceremony if everything is kosher.

someone on WFNZ just speculated that this has something to do with the SouthPark Madam.

Man, wouldn't that be a kicker?

Back when the Southpark Madam story was big news, it seems like I remember hearing or reading something that said it would have an impact the Carolina Panthers football team. But after the news started to fade away, I dont remember hearing anything else about it...

Well, if they are doing this to set themselves up for ownership, then they should have the courtesy to at least attempt to explain it, its not like anyone is going to be mad. Plus, we would like to know how Jerry is doing and if it is that bad.

There have been two cases recently where this issue came about. In Jack Kent Cooke's case with the Redskins it went very badly. I think the Rooneys in Pittsburgh set themselves up for the transition much better.

Back when the Southpark Madam story was big news, it seems like I remember hearing or reading something that said it would have an impact the Carolina Panthers football team. But after the news started to fade away, I dont remember hearing anything else about it...

They specifically mentioned a former athlete with the initials S.B., which I assumed meant Steve Beurlein.

Archived