• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shakeup within the organization: Mark and Jon Richardson resign

Sam Mills Fan

My first thought after reading this was Hurney will become the new Team President. IMO thats probably a great move as I always thought of Hurney as a better businessman GM than I did a talent GM.

As for Mark and Jon stepping down, this is probably the best time of year for them to do this. Everything is probably already set up for the upcoming season, contracts have been finalized ect. During the season itself is probably their downtime from a front office perspective.

I think this also says a lot about the health of Jerry Richardson. Sadly, I'm not very confident that he will make it through this season based on this development.

My first thought after reading this was Hurney will become the new Team President. IMO thats probably a great move as I always thought of Hurney as a better businessman GM than I did a talent GM.

As for Mark and Jon stepping down, this is probably the best time of year for them to do this. Everything is probably already set up for the upcoming season, contracts have been finalized ect. During the season itself is probably their downtime from a front office perspective.

I think this also says a lot about the health of Jerry Richardson. Sadly, I'm not very confident that he will make it through this season based on this development.

This

Archived