• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS Re-Mock

paulSM

Can an Agholor supporter break down for me why he's better than Marquise Lee? What's the difference? Lee put up better numbers at USC. Similar size. Similar workout numbers. Lee was the 4th leading receiver for the Jags last season as a rookie.

Not much difference other than Agholor being quicker and more elusive. . But I also noticed how your basis opinion pretty much didn't let you mention Lee was plagued with injuries all year..

But Lee here is the 2nd wr on the roster. .

Not much difference other than Agholor being quicker and more elusive. . But I also noticed how your basis opinion pretty much didn't let you mention Lee was plagued with injuries all year..

But Lee here is the 2nd wr on the roster. .

He played 13 games.  Let's give him those other three.  Comes out to 519 yards.  Still good for 4th on that roster.  Still about 60 yards less than Jerricho Cotchery had last year.  Wasn't a factor of targets either.  Giving him those extra three games, he would've had about seven more targets than Cotchery did.  Even missing three games, he only had nine fewer targets than Cotchery.  Giving him those extra three games, he would've actually had six more targets.

Can an Agholor supporter break down for me why he's better than Marquise Lee?  What's the difference?  Lee put up better numbers at USC.  Similar size.  Similar workout numbers.  Lee was the 4th leading receiver for the Jags last season as a rookie. 

They are about the same. Lee had some major durability concerns which is why many feel he fell to the 2nd round. Those concerns showed up in the NFL as he missed 3 games early in the season last year and didn't get going until the end of the year. Agholor is also a little faster and little smoother running routes, but Lee is a little more dangerous with the ball in his hands.

He played 13 games. Let's give him those other three. Comes out to 519 yards. Still good for 4th on that roster. Still about 60 yards less than Jerricho Cotchery had last year. Wasn't a factor of targets either. Giving him those extra three games, he would've had about seven more targets than Cotchery did. Even missing three games, he only had nine fewer targets than Cotchery. Giving him those extra three games, he would've actually had six more targets.

Cam played 14 games but we all know he was injured. . Lee wasn't fully healthy all season plus he was playing with a rookie.. So add that into your breakdown. .

I'm not going to say it again. NO USC WIDE RECEIVERS!!

Love Mel's most recent draft btw. Peat, Coates, Sample. GENIUS!

How have Stanford Tackles faired in the league? ? Since we're using that stupid logic. .

Than you think Coates is good..lol

I'm not going to say it again. NO USC WIDE RECEIVERS!!

Love Mel's most recent draft btw. Peat, Coates, Sample. GENIUS!

I liked Coates until I watched more games.  LOVED the guy after watching him absolutely SHRED Alabama.  But, some games he just plain doesn't show up.  Is he the guy who shredded Bama for 206 yards and 2 TDs?  The guy who had 144 yards and a TD vs. LSU?  The guy who had another 122 yards and a TD vs. Ole Miss?  I mean, he looks like a top 15 pick in those games.  The problem is that in the other nine games of the season he did about jack poo.  A total of 269 yards in those other nine games COMBINED.  Not one single TD in those games.

You want a guy who shows up for three games a season in the 2nd round?  Hell no.

The 3rd WR on our team was Philly last year and he had less than 300 yards, so Agholor would get 400-600 yards maybe without any injuries, something he has had a history of.

Lmao

Avant was the #3 WR on our team for most of the season, not Philly. Philly wasn't the number 3 until late.

And, Tedd Ginn was our #3 our 12-4 season and 36 catches, 556 yards, 5tds, and he could've had even more if e didn't drop a handful of big plays.

But uh, yeah, sure, Agholor would only get 400-600 yards bcause we wouldn't use him. Right. 

Archived