• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the level of outrage....

Jeremy Igo

UNC OT James Hurst last year. Still can't believe he went undrafted and we didn't even jump on him as a UFA.

That stuck me in my claw as well.

I recently realized that this will be the first time I will be working during the first round since forever, so throwing a chair through the plate glass window is really not an option.

Seriously, I am trained. I am not going to be outraged at anything this year. Not skipping over Hardy, Agholor, Perriman, nobody.

Even if we take all defensive players with all nine picks, I won't be upset...OK, that was a lie.

That stuck me in my claw as well.

I recently realized that this will be the first time I will be working during the first round since forever, so throwing a chair through the plate glass window is really not an option.

Seriously, I am trained. I am not going to be outraged at anything this year. Not skipping over Hardy, Agholor, Perriman, nobody.

Even if we take all defensive players with all nine picks, I won't be upset...OK, that was a lie.

What I'd we trade all of this year's picks for future picks?

Well, technically, isn't that up to the player's agent? I imagine a lot of undraftees get a dozen calls but it's usually first come first served.

Yeah, but I never heard that we showed any interest.  You'd have to think we would've been high on his list given our obvious weakness at OT and being the hometown team.

Archived