• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Cosell: Todd Gurley "arguably the #1 prospect in this draft"

gettlemanjack

If he doesnt have any injury, we wont even have this argument. Clearly top 5 pick while healthy.

However, in those days he's down, the Georgia kid Nick Chubb also performed VERY well, so I wonder if Gurley's success also has a huge relation with that OL. Sure, any running back relies on the performance of OL but I hope we could have a RB who can keep having solid games with an average OL like ours.

If he doesnt have any injury, we wont even have this argument. Clearly top 5 pick while healthy.

However, in those days he's down, the Georgia kid Nick Chubb also performed VERY well, so I wonder if Gurley's success also has a huge relation with that OL. Sure, any running back relies on the performance of OL but I hope we could have a RB who can keep having solid games with an average OL like ours.

I've seen that argument countered with the fact that Chubb was also a very highly recruited player himself. 

Jennings signs and we draft gurley then hit on a few tackles later on our offense could be really good

just playing devil's advocate but if Jennings is that much of a difference maker why hasn't he been signed yet?

just playing devil's advocate but if Jennings is that much of a difference maker why hasn't he been signed yet?

Because hr doesn't want to be. Maybe he is asking for too much money. As for us, Rivera has said that signing Boykin took away a certain amount of pressure to sign Jennings.

Archived