• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Cosell: Todd Gurley "arguably the #1 prospect in this draft"

gettlemanjack

Charlie Campbell of Walter Football has Gurley as his #2 overall prospect behind Famous Jameis Winston, writing: "If I had to pick a player or two from this draft class who will have a Hall of Fame career or be among the best at their positions in the NFL, I would go with Gurley and Winston."

Now Greg Cosell of NFL Films, who has watched as much film as anybody, has written an article for Yahoo Shutdown Corner arguing: "Georgia’s Todd Gurley is clearly the best running back in this class, but I think he might be even more than that. I think you can make the argument that Gurley is the best prospect, at any position, in the draft...He's arguably the best prospect in this draft."

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/greg-cosell-s-nfl-draft-preview--todd-gurley-may-be-best-prospect-in-class-180456535.html

Dawgs247 @ Dawgs247

6h

Suns out, guns out for former UGA RB Todd Gurley at the Georgia Spring Game!

CCVQ0OhUgAAZbtF.jpg

CCFMKpYUEAEmWku.jpg

herschelwalkerdisplay_image_display_imag

Hershel Walker...never made the NFL HOF

And if he falls to 25 get ready to see him in black, blue & silver. 

and then get used to seeing him more on the staionary bike than on the field.

fits the panther RB mold perfectly in that regard. overvalue an RB and watch him hurt and in street clothes on the sidelines talking about how he wished he could be out there on the field.

Assuming he is healthy, that's a legit argument to be made. Dude is amazing and has all the tools to be a HOFer.

Not that worried about his injury history tbh.

Yes you can get a RB to produce in the draft if you have the oline etc. Gurley seems to be one of those RBs who is going to beast DESPITE the oline. Strong runner and very hard to bring down. I have not seen any other RB in this draft demonstrate that.

Archived