• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayock: 2015 WR class has eight with 1st round grade

gettlemanjack

Robert Woods and Marqise Lee have been very solid considering the awful QB situations they've both had. The USC WRs that have been mediocre all were under a different coaching staff than is there now so the circumstances are completely different. Who coached them and the system they were in is far more important than the school they went to.

So much of this.

Yeah don't remind me of that poo..

I still can't get over losing Rob Stark like that..

There's a guy who has printed a slew of spoilers if you care to read them. Buyer beware though. I think his name is RR Martin. But only read his spoilers if you enjoy the show.

I know. Reading is hard. But to be honest...they differ from the show so it's a new experience in later books.

There's a guy who has printed a slew of spoilers if you care to read them. Buyer beware though. I think his name is RR Martin. But only read his spoilers if you enjoy the show.

I know. Reading is hard. But to be honest...they differ from the show so it's a new experience in later books.

It's to late for that.. I either read the book 1st than watch the movie or just watch the movie.. I can never get into a book after watching the movie or show. .

I did it with Queen of Dammed and was mad that I ever thought the movie was good..

It's to late for that.. I either read the book 1st than watch the movie or just watch the movie.. I can never get into a book after watching the movie or show. .

I did it with Queen of Dammed and was mad that I ever thought the movie was good..

Ha! That tells me you recognize a good book. Read the series. I'm not one of those the book is better guys. The books are enjoyable all on their own and just plain worth it. I know what's coming in the show but not exactly. Bc they are doing a slightly different thing. They followed the books exactly at first and then started doing their own thing. Both are cool. Enjoy them both.

Archived