• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

League sources on rising & falling draft stock:

gettlemanjack

this is what a lot of us been saying that keep up with the draft year round. some prospects get late looks because they declare unexpectedly. when their grade is reveled, the media thinks they have rising out of no where. when they just got a late look. example is Perriman.

Yep. And that's exactly what Maine and I were trying to convey to PF.

A month ago, I didn't want to believe that Perriman would be gone before our pick, especially amid the clowning, disparaging remarks and ignorance about him on the Huddle, but now there is the real possibility that he will be gone.

I hope that we land Agholor some type to of way,

Where does this come from? It's the coaches who grade every player for every game. It seems that would come from a really bad coach.

There is a huge difference between grading your own 46, and grading a whole draft class. Coaches just don't have the time to do any comprehensive scouting. Which is why every team has their own scouts, and most subscribe to a scouting service.

Which could also explain why Billacheat (Who has complete control) drafts so poorly. He has to make decisions based off other peoples (Scouting Dept.) work.

A month ago, I didn't want to believe that Perriman would be gone before our pick, especially amid the clowning, disparaging remarks and ignorance about him on the Huddle, but now there is the real possibility that he will be gone.

80% of the people on here do not want to discuss football, which is odd for a football message board. everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the back and forth banter that occurs,  has made me into a lurker really. 

but doing your own research on prospects instead of relying on the media is very helpful, and gives you a better understanding of what to expect from prospects. Nelson is a stud. he offers YAC ability, very good route running, hands catcher, can play the slot, and outside, plus speed, etc........

PF is an idiot. I can tell you with almost 100% certainty. He reads articles or mocks early in the process and watches the combine then is set in his opinion on players. That's how you get him knowing not very much on Perriman. He hears that he isn't a first round guy early before anyone has really watched the tape then he's set.

Archived