• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Four slots

Mr. Scot

I don't see this happening. Goodson can play as a wide receiver, as can Rosario. Given the numbers crunches at the skill position spots on offense, I can't see them keeping a 5th WR.

I accounted for that already.

One thing you have to remember when crunching your numbers is the active/inactive list. Thus, if you only have four on roster you'd likely only activate three, which would negate using the fourth guy for special teams.

Also worth noting, I'm not buying into Gantt's speculation that Jarrett will be kept but mostly deactivated this season.

(at least not yet)

What about some help on the oline??? A couple of tackle prospects were released today/yesterday Terrance Pennington and Marcus Johnson both are big physical tackles and both have some starts under their belts albeit a few years back. Oh and both are relatively young.

Possible. In my reckoning I had them keeping Geisinger, Robinson, Schwartz and Bernadeau as depth. I wouldn't necessarily call any of them a lock.

Archived