• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brett Favre: Cheap Shot Artist

Kevin Greene

Yeah, I was watching that game. That was a very uncool thing he did. Haven't heard what happened to the player he did that to yet, but he had to leave the game.

Just another notch in the "losing all respect belt" I have for Favre. I hope like hell he get's fined to the max, but being who he is I highly doubt it.

He certainly can afford it....but we'll see what the NFL does.

He will be fined, if the NFL has any integrity left...

Well....if Goodson got 7,500 for the throat slashing gesture, Favre should get 75,000 for that bullsh1t stunt he pulled.

Goodson is a rookie, and Favre should know better after being in the league for what....40 years now??

:D

He will be fined, if the NFL has any integrity left...

I don't know if they fine for crackback blocks, I don't think so.

How about that completely bullpoo roughing the passer call he was the benefit of on top of that???

That hit looked bad. Geno Wilson's knee went sideways. Hope it isn't an MCL.

I don't know if they fine for crackback blocks, I don't think so.

How about that completely bullpoo roughing the passer call he was the benefit of on top of that???

That hit looked bad. Geno Wilson's knee went sideways. Hope it isn't an MCL.

I'm just glad Madden wasn't there or we'd have heard why that was a courageous block, what with the cracked ribs, bad shoulder and all.

Favre's reaction to this as reported by PFT:

Favre, meanwhile, applied his own unique version of the "aw, shucks" routine to the situation.

"Believe me, I hope [Wilson is] OK," Favre said. "I hope it didn't look as bad on film as it may have seemed but my intentions, believe me, were not to hurt anyone, including myself. . . . Believe me, my intentions were not to be cheap. . . . I'll be 40 years old in October and was weeding 13 days ago. I wasn't thinking about throwing blocks."

I'm just glad Madden wasn't there or we'd have heard why that was a courageous block, what with the cracked ribs, bad shoulder and all.

It was bad enough that Gruden and Jaws slurped him all night and didn't get on him for that. He's got to be one of few men out there who gets more BJs than what he wants.

It was bad enough that Gruden and Jaws slurped him all night and didn't get on him for that. He's got to be one of few men out there who gets more BJs than what he wants.

Good point... :lol:

But look who's lined up to suck it... Gruden, Jaworski, Madden... not most guys idea of a good BJ...

Of course this is Favre we're talking about... he just likes the attention, gay or not...

Good point... :lol:

But look who's lined up to suck it... Gruden, Jaworski, Madden... not most guys idea of a good BJ...

Of course this is Favre we're talking about... he just likes the attention, gay or not...

I dunno, with a nickname like Jaws.... Just sayin.

Archived