• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagle reaction to Panther's #3 preseason game

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Let's not forget our offense is very scary, esp if Moore continues his progress. That being said, if Jake has one of his obligatory brain farts, we're in for a long day. We've got the 1-2 punch though, and barring the penalties we've seen too much of, Delhomme's arm should be a mystery well into the 3rd quarter.

I think Philly's O will struggle to find rhythm. And if we can jump up quick, Brayton, Brown, Johnson and Pep will create enough havoc to mask the problems in the middle provided our secondary can remove their collective heads from their rear ends.

We'll need a W early, and this looks like our best bet.

Let's not forget our offense is very scary, esp if Moore continues his progress. That being said, if Jake has one of his obligatory brain farts, we're in for a long day. We've got the 1-2 punch though, and barring the penalties we've seen too much of, Delhomme's arm should be a mystery well into the 3rd quarter.

I think Philly's O will struggle to find rhythm. And if we can jump up quick, Brayton, Brown, Johnson and Pep will create enough havoc to mask the problems in the middle provided our secondary can remove their collective heads from their rear ends.

We'll need a W early, and this looks like our best bet.

It can be done!

Archived