• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be open to this Star trade? (very hypothetical)

PanthersUnited

Gave op pie because I feel bad for the bashing that he's receiving, chill guys

If this was his only post then yes.  It's more like a sustained body of work that's getting bashed. 

I understand where his thought process came from,  He wants a high draft pick, he took a look at our roster and decided whom he thought was the most expendable. 

It's just that any thread about a hypothetical draft trade that ends up trading away argurably one of our top 5 best players is going to be bashed regardless of who made it.   Trading one of our best players for 2 hypothetical's players is shaky.  Especially when we can keep the know quantity and possibly get a player just as good.  I mean know one thinks Mike Evans is 18 draft picks better than KB now after the season.  Matter of fact the steal of the draft ended up being OBJ.

Couple that with it being the guy who has made some "questionable" threads in the past.  TBH this one is more thought out threads.

Still dumb, but at least thought out.  That's my opinion of course.

PanthersUnited, I'm going to be a lot nicer than others will be. But I will encourage you to stop posting for the time being. Take some time to learn how this board works, and the attitudes of the people you are conversing with.

I will say that your threads are very well thought out, it's just that your football knowledge is so limited that even your best threads come across quite dumb. I think you are like a practice squad player who has great upside, but needs to be taught the system before you will contribute anything of value to the team.

Take my advice. Stop posting and do more learning about the game. Comment here and there, and judge your readiness by how much pie you get and what type of quotes you get on your comments.

Until you do this, no offense, you are wasting all of our time.

way to be nice. Lol

Archived