• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be open to this Star trade? (very hypothetical)

PanthersUnited

With the way our team is built, a proven elite player at DT is immensely better than a possibly great WR. Would be stupid as fug to trade Star away, and the Raiders wouldn't do it anyway. We'd give up Star for Cooper basically, and in our system DT is way better than WR. Drafting one at 25 overall would be stupid because a player of Star's level wouldn't be available at 25 and then we wouldn't be able to upgrade another position anyways. 

My scenario isn't as dumb as it's made out to be. Unger was a stud center and he was traded for Jimmy Graham, who would have ever thought that would have happened?

Star is great but he is not irreplaceable great. He's not a generational player like I consider Kuechly for example

My scenario isn't as dumb as it's made out to be. Unger was a stud center and he was traded for Jimmy Graham, who would have ever thought that would have happened?

Star is great but he is not irreplaceable great. He's not a generational player like I consider Kuechly for example

Graham was traded for Unger and a first round pick, not just Unger.

PanthersUnited, I'm going to be a lot nicer than others will be. But I will encourage you to stop posting for the time being. Take some time to learn how this board works, and the attitudes of the people you are conversing with.

I will say that your threads are very well thought out, it's just that your football knowledge is so limited that even your best threads come across quite dumb. I think you are like a practice squad player who has great upside, but needs to be taught the system before you will contribute anything of value to the team.

Take my advice. Stop posting and do more learning about the game. Comment here and there, and judge your readiness by how much pie you get and what type of quotes you get on your comments.

Until you do this, no offense, you are wasting all of our time.

Archived