• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be open to this Star trade? (very hypothetical)

PanthersUnited

PanthersUnited is actually NannerPuss 2.0.

It has been given AI that doesn't work quite right yet, but is more advanced than the original Nanner. Like the T-1000 in Judgement Day if it could morph into shitty threads instead of John Connor's foster parents.

VAq1j5V.jpg

PanthersUnited is actually NannerPuss 2.0.

It has been given AI that doesn't work quite right yet, but is more advanced than the original Nanner. Like the T-1000 in Judgement Day if it could morph into shitty threads instead of John Connor's foster parents.

VAq1j5V.jpg

Da nannerpuss!!!!

OP why the hell would the raiders make this trade. at the very least you would have to package star with our 1st and 2nd round picks. and then we're back to having running backs run straight through our defense ala 2011 and 2012. top 5 picks extremely valuable and teams never trade them away anymore. look at how much the redskins gave up for the RGIII trade to move to 2nd.

I would be good win picking up Goldman if he is the BPA. But I wouldn't trade Star for a draft pick. After all we used a 15 and got a top 5 pick. Star is just coming into his own. I expect him to have a dominant season this year. I don't see any receiver that is so dominant over anyone else that it would be worth trading Star to obtain. Sure Cooper is great but there are other guys in the second or third who will be good producers as well. I just haven't fallen in love with anyone yet in this draft.

Archived