• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roderick Hood?

firstdayfan

Roderick Hood was cut by the Browns today and I'm not sure the reason, he put up pretty decent numbers with the cardinals the last few years. Anyone think he would be worth a look for our nickle back? Nobody seems to be jumping out at that position and it would give us the ability to keep Martin at safety cut Wilson (even though I like him) and Munnerlyn and Wesely would be the reserves.

Any thoughts?

I was under the impression that he was decent. However I think that if we are going to pick anybody up it would be a DT.

Yeah I know but I wouldn't mind it if we could fill a few other needs. It would be ideal if we could get a backup offensive tackle and maybe a return guy (I read somewhere that Mark Jones might get cut). But yeah, DT is a major concern but if we can improve (and afford it) I say go for it.

Yeah I know but I wouldn't mind it if we could fill a few other needs. It would be ideal if we could get a backup offensive tackle and maybe a return guy (I read somewhere that Mark Jones might get cut). But yeah, DT is a major concern but if we can improve (and afford it) I say go for it.

Agreed.

Archived